- How to Get Kids to Cooperate (Even When They Are Home All Day)
- How to Improve Their Behavior (Without Threats, Bribes or Punishment)
- How to Keep Siblings from Killing Each Other
- How to Access Free/Reduced Cost Therapy During the State of Emergency
Exhausted By Having Kids Home All Day?
I get it! Like all of you, I am learning how to cope with this new normal that has so dramatically changed our lives and our communities. My daughter is home from school and I am figuring out how to maintain some sense of normalcy for her while adapting (and helping her to adapt) to this strange new world.
This “new normal” is calling on every skill and resource that I have developed in my 20+ years as an educator, parent coach and psychotherapist.
To help you adapt, I am offering many of those skills and resources FOR FREE. We all need support as parents, especially now. That’s why I am offering these parenting workshops FOR FREE. They would usually cost $75 for the set.
- Beyond Praise and Punishment – How to Teach Children Self-Esteem and Self-Control (use coupon code: coupon #1)
- Beyond “Because I Said So!” – How to Engage Cooperation With Children (use coupon code: coupon #2)
- Sibling Squabbling Solution – How to Teaching Children to Resolve Their Own Conflicts (use coupon code: coupon #3)
I am also offering a FREE 20 MINUTE PHONE CONSULT to educate people about how some insurance companies are offering to waive deductibles and copays during the state of emergency, so that everyone can access emotional support. Schedule your free 20 min consult here.
Would you like a private session?
I AM OFFERING REDUCED FEES for phone, video and walking sessions (maintaining 6 feet between us) for anyone whose family income has been financially affected by the pandemic. We will work together to determine a fee that you can afford. I also offer payment plans and accept credit cards. Email me, call me at 413-586-3653 or book a free 20 minute phone consult here.
More FREE SUPPORT resources below:
Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-talk (8255)
Suicide Chat www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org (click to chat button)
CT Sexual Assault Crises Line 1-888-999-5545
MA Sexual Assault Crisis Lines: Amherst Hotline: (413) 545-0800/ Spfld. Hotline: (800) 796-8711
National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799 SAFE (7233)
CT Coalition Against Domestic Violence 1-888-774-2900
CT/MA Resource/Help info line 211 or 1-800-203-1234
Springfield (MA) Psych Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Northampton (MA) Psych Crisis Line 413-586-5555
Be well and safe!